A project to raise money to fund a clinical study of cannabis to treat ADHD is nearing its deadline for funding stage 1 and needs help to proceed.
The to study is to be conducted by world-class psychiatry and cannabinoid researcher Professor Dr. Kirsten Müller-Vahl at the University Hospital in Hannover, Germany. Positive results should result in the legalization of the medicine around the world.
Several world-leading experts in treating complicated disorders like ADHD using cannabis have already agreed to join a scientific advisory board when the funding is raised including:
* Raphael Mechoulam, Professor of Medicinal Chemistry (Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel)
* Lester Grinspoon MD, Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry (Harvard University, USA)
* Julie Holland MD, Psychiatrist and Psychopharmacologist (New York University, USA), and
* Robert Melamede PhD, Molecular Biologist and Biochemist (University of Colorado, USA).
The first step in this process is the writing of a pilot study which will cost $2,500 to write. The campaign has now raised $846 from 24 donations, which is 34% of the required budget. More and more donations are coming in every day as the small team of volunteers helping to promote the campaign in the USA, Canada, and Australia push forward.
The deadline is now less than 4 days away and the team are concerned they won’t reach the required budget in time.
This campaign also has broader implications. If the 10% of the world who have ADHD demand this medicine with the approval of their doctors, then governments around the world will need to listen to them, as the support of 10% of any nation’s population is an election winning margin not to be ignored. In light of that, this project will help to change the use of this medicine from being a fringe issue in most countries into a mainstream medicine in the pharmacopoeias.
Please click the button below to help fund and share this urgent campaign.
Read more about Steven Peters.
Latest posts by Steven Peters (see all)
- WATCH: How to Abolish The Electoral College Forever - December 19, 2017
- Shocking Health Problems Related to Stress and Tips for Relief - December 13, 2017
- Studies Show CBD Treats Many Forms of Cancer - December 8, 2017