- GLYPHOSATE (ROUNDUP) FACTSHEET – JOURNAL OF PESTICIDE REFORM/ FALL 1998 • VOL.18, NO. 3
- Glyphosate, pathways to modern diseases II: Celiac sprue and gluten intolerance
- State-of-The-Science on the Health Risks of GM Foods (accredited scientific research cited)
- A long-term toxicology study on pigs fed a combined genetically modified (GM) soy and GM maize diet – Journal of Organic Systems, 2013.
- GMO Myths and Truths – An evidence-based examination of the claims made for the safety and efficacy of genetically modified crops.
- Hematotoxicity of Bacillus thuringiensis [Bt Toxins Toxic to Blood of Mice] – Journal of Hematology & Thromboembolic Diseases.
- Potential adverse health effects of genetically modified crops – Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health.
- New Analysis of a Rat Feeding Study with a Genetically Modified Maize Reveals Signs of Hepatorenal Toxicity.
- Impacts of genetically engineered crops on pesticide use in the U.S. — the first sixteen years.
- Systemic risks of genetically modified crops: the need for new approaches to risk assessment.
- Union of Concerned Scientists – Failure to Yield, Evaluating the Performance of Genetically Engineered Crops.
- Commercialized transgenic traits, maize productivity and yield risk. Nature biotechnology volume 31 number 2, February 2013.
- Seed Giants vs. U.S. Farmers Report – The new report examines broad socioeconomic consequences of the present patent system of GMOs including links to loss of seed innovation, rising seed prices, reduction of independent scientific inquiry, and environmental issues.
Share this article