Please read this page in its entirety before submitting.
Natural Revolution is a community of like-minded people who seek to improve their physical, mental and spiritual health and well-being, where they can come together and share what they’ve been through in life and what they’ve learned along the way.
Natural Revolution reaches a large audience of motivated people who are actively seeking tips and techniques to heal, grow as individuals, and improve their lives in every way possible.
The site has grown by leaps and bounds since 2012, in large part because of open-hearted contributors that have been generous in sharing their authentic voices, education, and unique points of view.
Anyone, of any age, from any location, can submit an original post (not previously published anywhere else, including your own site), with a bio, for inclusion on the site.
We welcome people who are willing to share themselves openly to inspire others from what they have learned, with no fluff, just writing succinctly about their experiences that they feel may help others from their gained knowledge and perspective.
What constitutes a powerful post?
The most popular posts on Natural Revolution all have the following things in common:
- They probe into events that have touched their lives in a profound way and paint a vivid picture of a relatable life experience.
- It’s insightful and thought-provoking, enabling readers to understand themselves and the world on an intellectual, physical, emotional and spiritual (non-religious) level.
- They’re practical and actionable, when appropriate. Not all posts need a list of things to do; in fact, some are more compelling without one. But when the topic justifies clear action steps, these posts are sure to make an impact.
A note about spirituality: Spirituality is a broad concept with room for many perspectives. In general, it includes a sense of connection to something bigger than ourselves, and it typically involves a search for meaning in life. As such, it is a universal human experience — something that touches us all deeply. People may describe a spiritual experience as sacred or transcendent or simply a deep sense of aliveness and interconnectedness.
Why contribute to Natural Revolution?
1. Your post will receive broad exposure, promoted to more than 500,000 visitors to our site every year.
2. Every post will include a bio of yourself below each article you write with links back to your website or blog.
3. As a contributing author, you can update your bio at any time to promote products you may have such as books, courses, seminars, etc.
- Aim for a word count between 1,000 and 3,000 words. More words don’t always equate to ‘better’, just writing from the heart and what you know is all you need.
- Should you require more than 3,000 words, your post will be considered if the content calls for further necessary information.
- It’s important to share your insights, but the post will be far more powerful if you also share how you came to learn them.
- Offer practical tips to help readers overcome similar challenges. It doesn’t need to be a numbered list, but the story needs to build a clear message for readers, something that might evoke an “A ha” moment for them.
- Choose a topic that is not related to parenting, religion, blogging/running an online business, writing/publishing a book, coaching, being or becoming a doctor or therapist, working as a motivational speaker, or money/entrepreneurship.
- Please avoid referencing your blog, coaching practice, book, or speaking career in the body of the post. You may work in the personal development, health or mental health fields, but your post should be more about your shared humanity.
- Provide original, personal, and honest content that has never been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not include any sections taken from a previously published article.
- Keep paragraphs to four sentences or fewer for readability purposes. You can include as many links for citations and references as you’d like.
- Reserve self-promotion to your bio (as opposed to marketing a business, course, workshop, or service directly in the post). Please note that links in the body of the post may be removed.
How to submit your post
- Send your post in plain text in a .doc .word or .rtf file to [email protected] with the title of your post in the subject line. Please only send one submission per email.
- In your submission to us, please include a photo of yourself that will be displayed next to your bio. Also, include a bio about what you would like people to know about you which is 60 words or fewer. Your picture and bio will be located at the bottom of each of your posts.
- Please only submit posts that you have written yourself and not a post from a staff writer at your website or a client that has hired you for PR. This goes a long way in having original content on this site which will rank higher in search results on Google and other search engines, which translates to increased traffic to your work.
A few more things to consider
- If your post feels like a good fit for our site, you will receive a response within one week.
- You may be asked to revise the post to make it stronger or more clear as well as your proposed title before the post goes live. We will always let you know prior to any changes that may be necessary for readability purposes.
- Your post may be edited for clarity, grammar, and overall style. If there are any major changes made, you will be asked to review and approve it prior to it being published.
We appreciate you considering becoming a contributing author to Natural Revolution with the insight and knowledge you have and would like to share with others.
We’re so excited to work with new authors and look forward to hearing from you!
Found & Publisher at Natural Revolution