- Federal: Members Of Congress Move To Exclude Hemp From the Controlled Substances Act
- Arizona: Measure Introduced To Defelonize Marijuana Penalties
- Delaware: Lawmakers To Debate Marijuana Decriminalization Measure
- Florida: Senator Introduces “The Florida Medical Marijuana Act”
- Kentucky: Medical Cannabis Legislation Filed In Both Chambers
- New Hampshire: Lawmakers Once Again Consider Marijuana Decriminalization
- New Mexico: Senate Lawmakers to Consider Decriminalizing Marijuana
- New York: Measure Introduced To Legalize Cannabis Commerce
- Texas: Lawmakers to Consider Marijuana Decriminalization
- And many more!
View the full list of pending legislation and take action today by writing to your elected officials using NORML’s pre-written letter, or edit it to use your own words. This list is continually updated as new measures are introduced, so be sure to keep checking back to see what legislation will be debated in your state this year.
Be sure you take a moment of your time to use these action alerts to quickly and easily contact lawmakers in support of pending legislation in your state and share them with your friends and family! If there is not pending legislation in your state, you can send emails in support of Federal legislation.
Help us keep the GRASS in GRASSROOTS and together we will legalize marijuana nationwide.
The NORML Team
Latest posts by Steven Peters (see all)
- The Body-Brain Connection Secrets to Illness and Health - September 20, 2017
- How to Avoid Eating Toxic GMO Meat and Dairy Products - September 18, 2017
- Secret Documents Connect Monsanto to Retracting Seralini GMO Report - August 29, 2017