Detoxification is a necessary process for many who have an upcoming drug test to go through for a new job or a sports competition. There are many different herbal and non-toxic medications and remedies you can take to detoxify your body without going to extreme medications.
Below is a list of different brands, home remedies, and also a list of minerals and supplements that can help you with your future drug test.
1. Rescue Detox – 5-Day Detox
Avidly one of the best on the market as the most potent and fast-acting 5-day detox program jam-packed with vitamins and minerals for the best effect.
- Contains Hibiscus Flower, Blueberries, Cranberries, Acai berries, Goji Berries, Beet Root, Pomegranate, and Mangosteen.
2. Toxin Rid
This is one of the best detox pills to evade marijuana THC drug tests. The latter works for blood, urine, and saliva tests.
- The Pre-Rid Pills contain Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium Iron, Sodium, Boron, Kelp, and Alfalfa Leaf Extract.
- The Detox liquid contains Sodium, Magnesium, Chloride, Potassium, Lithium, and Boron
3. Stat Flush
A quick solution pill that is designed to act very fast for late-minute solutions. Contains five pills that wash out your urine for a short period of time before your drug test.
- Contain Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Dandelion Root Extract, Cinnamon Bark, Milk Thistle Seed Extract, Turmeric Root Extract, Barberry Root Extract, Gentian Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract, Creatine Monohydrate, Grape Skin.
4. Stinger 7
Not as effective for marijuana as the previous ones but still a good general-duty detox pill that cleanses your system.
- Creatine Monohydrate, Burdock Root, Rice Flour, Ginger Root, Red Clover Extract,
Magnesium Stearate, Saw Palmetto.
5. Herbal clean Q caps
For heavy marijuana smokers, this is the perfect pill to clean out your system for a short period before your drug test.
If you were in need of an emergency pill for THC drug screening tests, then this product would be the one to use. Furthermore, note that it is widely available.
- Turmeric Root, Licorice Root, Cayenne Pepper, Dandelion Root, Creatine Monohydrate,
Juniper Berry, Uva Ursi Root, Milk Thistle Seed, Ligustrum Berry, Alfalfa Leaf, Slippery
Elm Bark, Reishi Mushroom, Apple Pectin, Cornsilk.
Other Supplements that can help with your detox:
- B Vitamins
- C Vitamins
- Dandelion Flowers in capsule form (which possess inulin to aid in increasing liver cell regeneration.)
- Milk thistle tablet
- Garlic in capsule form (which contains Allicin reducing inflammation and carrying antioxidants.)
- Omega 3 fatty acids (commonly cod liver oil)
How to detox from Alcohol and Substances?
If you have been using heavily in the past few weeks, know that there are medications that can be prescribed throughout detox programs and rehabilitation centers which include those such as:
- Benzodiazepines such as Diazepam, Lorazepam, Alprazolam
- Anti-nausea medications
Withdrawal symptoms from alcohol abuse may contain anxiety, mood swings, and extreme agitation along with irritability, depression, fatigue, nausea, and vomiting.
Your heart rate may increase with higher blood pressure, sweating, and sweaty palms, and in extreme cases, seizures may occur.
Opioid Detoxification (Heroin, morphine, or synthetics such as tramadol)
- Methadone – Which is prescribed as a liquid or tablet only in rehabilitation centers or rehab clinics for people with a major opioid dependence.
- Buprenorphine – Readily prescribed in brands such as Suboxone or Subutex. This drug stops opioid receptors from working while using opioids.
Home Remedies for Detoxification
Eating and replenishing your body with foods rich in antioxidants are some of the best ways to detoxify from antibiotics and or any substances.
By eating plenty of antioxidant-rich foods you will be able to reduce or eliminate any lingering effects and damages done to your immune system.
Foods that are highly recommended are fruits and vegetables which are rich in antioxidants such as tomatoes, garlic, red and green bell peppers, berries such as strawberries, blueberries, prunes, artichoke, beans, and broccoli are especially helpful in a detoxification diet.
Drinking at least two liters of water per day is the healthiest way to maintain your liver and kidneys’ health.
Taking vitamin C tablets is also another great way to stay healthy as your digestive system will welcome the great number of antioxidants found in vitamin C. As an extra note, the recommended dosage should stay around 500 milligrams per day.
You should always give yourself some time for a detox diet, whether you’re coming off a period of partying or just want to cleanse your system before a drug test. It is a great way to stay healthy and treat your body with some good methodologies to stay fresh and active.
There are many different ways to go through detox so make sure you do your research beforehand, and we hope this little guide will be helpful to you.