Consuming a high-quality detox product to support your cleansing process can help you pass a drug test, whether it be for getting a new job or simply for better health.
If you were looking for a great detox drink, we have below some of the best solutions on the market. Here are our top 5 THC detox drinks that are guaranteed by many positive customer reviews.
1. 5-Day Extreme Detox by Nutra Cleanse
This program is made for people with a high level of exposure to toxins. Nutra 5-day extreme detox comes with:
- A Pre Cleansing Formula herbal supplement
- Instruction manual
- Diet menu for the most excellent results
- 2 free home test kits to verify your purity after cleansing
- 4 Pre-Cleanse Formula Capsules (1 Day Supply)
- 30 Morning Time Formula Capsules (5 Day Supply)
- 30 Evening Time Formula Capsules (5 Day Supply)
- 8 Post-Cleanse Formula Capsules (1 Day Supply)
This product uses a proprietary blend of herbs and minerals that help cleanse toxins from the body including:
- Licorice root
- Nutra Cleanse Review
Here are the main pros and cons of Nutra cleanse 5-day Extreme Detox that you may consider before buying:
- It is produced by a trustworthy company that has been around for over 20 years and has sold over 250,000 kits.
- There were many satisfactory reviews of the product on most websites such as PassYourTest.com.
- The product is natural and works within 5 to 10 days.
- It supports natural health and is safe to consume due to the high levels of vitamins and minerals within the regimen.
- It is a bit expensive, but worth it for its high-quality ingredients
- There were a few dissatisfactory reviews where people had negative results with this product, which is normal and can happen with other similar products of this nature.
2. Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse
Clear Choice Rescue is a good option if you are going through a cleansing process to improve your health.
This detox product is not marketed as a drug test solution, but rather as a normal detoxifying cleanse bottle. Moreover, its ingredients are simple, thus not overloaded with various rare herbs which could cause allergic side effects or issues with the liver or kidneys.
It comes in the following formats:
- 17-ounce bottle
- 32-ounce bottle
Please note that if you are over 230 lbs, we recommend using the 32-ounce version.
Here are the ingredients of Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B6 adds a yellow color to urine and produces energy.
- Vitamin B12 adds a yellow color to urine and produces energy.
- Thiamine adds a yellow color to urine and produces energy.
- Sodium – electrolyte
- Selenium – detoxes heavy metals
- Riboflavin adds a yellow color to urine and produces energy.
- Potassium – electrolyte
- Pantothenic Acid adds a yellow color to urine and produces energy, and is also a fat burner.
- Niacin – fat burner
- Manganese – may reduce the accuracy of drug tests.
- Magnesium – electrolyte
- Folic Acid adds a yellow color to urine and produces energy.
- Creatine monohydrate raises creatinine levels to mask dilution.
- Calcium levels must be elevated to mask dilution.
- Biotin is B7 adds a yellow color to urine and produces energy.
- Zinc – Zinc is scientifically proven to interfere with the detection of drug metabolites
Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse Review
Here are the pros and cons of Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse that you may consider before buying:
- It has B-vitamins that are good for energy and urine color.
- It has a tasty cranberry flavor.
- It is effective with most users.
- It is a well-known and reliable product.
- It does not contain many questionable herbs.
- It requires a lot of urinating as you have to drink a lot of water.
- It is ineffective for 5 hours after ingestion.
- The niacin in the product may cause flushing.
3. Detoxify Xxtra Clean Herbal
Detoxify Xxtra Clean Herbal is designed for optimal cleansing for high toxicity. Furthermore, this herbal detox is packed with potent ingredients that can boost the natural detoxifying process of your body.
The user will get a blend of highly beneficial minerals and vitamins that will clear toxins and detoxify your entire system.
The product comes in a 20-ounce bottle of Xxtra Clean Detox Drink with tropical fruit flavor
Full instructions in English
6 tablets of Detoxify PreCleanse supplement packet (not included if purchased with a Detox Program), use 12-24 hours before your test.
Creatine Monohydrate, Milk Thistle, Glucuronolactone, Fruit Fiber, Nettle, Ginseng, Dandelion, Uva Ursi, Hawthorn Berry, Stevia, Mullein Leaf, Calcium, Magnesium, Selenium, Zinc, Manganese, Potassium, Chromium, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folate, Biotin, and Pantothenic Acid
Other ingredients :
Vegetable juice for color, phosphoric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.Filtered water, fructose, citric acid, and natural flavor
Detoxify Xxtra Clean Herbal Review
Here’s a list of pros and cons of Detoxify Xxtra Clean Herbal that you should consider before purchasing this product:
- It features natural herbs.
- It includes minerals and vitamins.
- It is fluid-based.
- It features creatine monohydrate.
- It has a lot of satisfactory online reviews.
- It can be used as a one-time detox.
- It works rapidly.
- It is a famous product with more than 20 million units sold worldwide.
- It contains a lot of ingredients that may cause stress to your liver or/and kidneys.
- It has a low amount of creatine monohydrate which helps produce energy.
4. Fail Safe Kit Nutra cleanse
The Fail-Safe kit is made for those who have extreme exposure to toxins and want to cleanse their body asap.
Also, it is considered as one of the best products for those that have high body fat %, regardless of their toxin exposure level. This kit takes effect in about 90 minutes and lasts for up to 6 hours. The product includes:
- 4 Pre-Cleanse Formula Capsules
- 2.5 oz Fast Acting Body Cleanser
- 12 Clean Capsules
- Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Riboflavin (B2), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Sodium, and Potassium
- Other ingredients: Water, D-Glucose, Fructose, Polydextrose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Sodium Benzoate, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, and Beet Juice
Fail-Safe Kit Nutra cleanse Review :
Here are the pros and cons of the Fail-Safe Kit Nutra cleanse that you may consider before purchasing:
- It works well and fast with most people of a high-fat percentage
- It is a reliable brand.
- It might not work well with some people, especially if you’re a person with a skinny body.
5. Stinger Detox
Stinger Detox stated that all of their products are approved by the FDA. This company makes various types of detox drinks with different flavors which are designed to help you pass a drug test or detoxified your system from THC.
, their products are considered a staple in the industry and have been around for more than 20 years.
Here are the different variants of their main product line:
- Stinger Instant Detox Regular Strength
- Stinger Instant Detox 5X Extra Strength
- Stinger 5X 7 Day Extra Strength Permanent
- Stinger 7 Day Permanent Liquid
- Stinger Buzz Extra Strength Liquid
- 600mg L-Taurine
- Blue 1
- Citric Acid
- Filtered Water
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Red 40
- Sodium Benzoate
- Yellow 5
Stinger Detox Review
Before you go ahead and buy this product, here are the pros and cons of Stinger Detox:
- The product is simple to use.
- It is affordable.
- It works well with mild to moderate cannabis smokers.
- It is mostly ineffective for regular or long-term marijuana users.
Top 5 Cleansing Tips When Using Detox Drinks
Here are our 5 best tips to make your detox process go as smoothly as possible:
1. Staying hydrated
Water is a wonderful thing, as it is a body function-helper, an all-powerful detoxifier, and finally, an anti-ager.
Furthermore, it helps prevent premature wrinkling, prevent kidney damage, and helps losing weight. And what’s more, it can even speed up detoxification!
2. Becoming a pro-probiotic
In fact, probiotics help manage the good stuff going on in your guts. Plus, a healthy gut can help your body fend off toxins, keep your brain healthy and keep your immune system strong.
Last but not least, the latter can be found in food such as yogurt, kefir, and sauerkraut.
3. Adding fiber
Fiber is considered a natural and safe cleanse. As you may already know, toxins and wastes are normally moved through your digestive tract with the help of fiber. Thus, don’t forget to add more fruits and veggies to your diet.
4. Avoiding your common toxin sources
- You should stop or reduce your alcohol drinking.
- You should avoid any type of smoke inhalation.
- Do not take too much acetaminophen (Tylenol).
- Avoid consuming processed sugars, and refined oils.
- These can give your liver a break, which will make your body very happy!
5. Working out
Sweating it out at the gym or even at home while doing some exercises helps the circulation of blood and makes the toxins move out faster. The more your blood circulates, the better your overall health will be. On a final note, it is recommended to work out at least 30 minutes a day.