Were you looking for a solution that could save you the trouble of getting a positive result for your upcoming drug test?
Although detox drinks are very popular these days, a lot of them will change the color of your urine, which can result in a failed drug screening as well. High Voltage Detox’s manufacturer claims that they found the perfect balance of ingredients to overcome this issue.
High Voltage Detox is a tasty drink made by a company of the same name. The 16oz liquid content inside the bottle is vitamin B and creatine-based, and comes in 7 different flavors:
- Acai Grapé
- Blazin Cherry
- Blue Berry
- Lemon Lime
- Tropical Orange
This detox full-body cleansing drink is recommended for people who weigh under 240 lbs and should be kept away at all times from children.
How Much Does It Cost for One High Voltage Detox Bottle?
If you’re only shopping for one detox drink bottle, the High Voltage Detox 16oz will cost you $18.99. That being said, it is quite common to have more than one drug test, especially for people on probation and whatnot.
In such case, know that High Voltage Detox’s official website offers a nice 3-pack Internet Special deal for a total of $37.98 instead of $56.97 if you would buy 3 bottles individually.
On the downside, however, note that there is no 100% satisfaction or money-back guarantee refund policy for their products. In general, the reviews seem good and customers enjoy the drinks, but still, it’s a good thing to be aware of this before your purchase.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Using High Voltage Detox
If you decided to give these drinks a shot, then it’s important that you use them correctly. We created a small guide to show you the step-by-step flow for this product:
- First, before you start the process (1 or 2 days before the drug test is recommended), you will need to stop anything that is drug-related, as in, alcohol, marijuana, cigarette, etc.
- Drink at least 8 ounces of water over 8 hours before taking the High Voltage Detox drink.
- On the day of your urine drug test, drink the 16oz bottle of High Voltage Detox.
- Thereafter, you should normally feel the need to go pee at least 2 to 4 times before the urinalysis.
- Drink some more water to help the process (you can just refill your High Voltage Detox bottle with water).
Go to your urine drug test!
Please note that you should avoid taking any over-the-counter drugs (OTC drugs) before the drug screening, nor should you drink anything that’s sweet or that contains caffeine. Finally, avoid eating a huge meal such as a steak for example.
What Are the Ingredients of High Voltage Detox?
This detox solution is a blend of herb extracts, vitamins, and creatine. If you were looking for a full list of the ingredients, here it is:
- Burdock Root
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Echinacea Purpurea Extract
- Guarana Extract
- High Fructose Corn syrup.
- Milk Thistle Extract
- Nettle Leaf
- Uva Ursi Leaf
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- High Fructose
- Corn Syrup
- Citric Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- FD&C colors
What Are the Pros and Cons of High Voltage Detox?
As always, the perfect doesn’t exist (or does it?). Here’s a full rundown of the pros and cons of High Voltage Detox:
- Comes in 7 different flavors
- The manufacturer offers a good Internet Special package deal with 3 bottles for a nice price
- The taste is very good compared to other detox drinks
- Contains lots of vitamin B1, B2, B6, and B12
- No 100% satisfaction or money-back guarantee refund policy in place
- Weirdly, there is no ‘Contact Us’ link on the official website of the company
- Some of the ingredients are laxatives and/or might be hard to digest for some people
How to Choose the Right High Voltage Detox Product?
There is one thing we like very much with the manufacturer’s official website, is that everything is clear and easy to follow. They have a section basically explaining to you how to select the best-suited product for your situation in 4 easy steps:
What Type of Detox Do You Need?
There are different types of drug tests, such as saliva, blood, hair follicle, and urine tests. As an example, High Voltage Folli-Cleanse Shampoo is the recommended product for toxin-free hair.
How Much Do You Weigh?
The weight of a person plays a big role in the detox process. Indeed, the bigger you are, the stronger the cleansing product you will need. For people weighing over 240 lbs, the manufacturer recommends using its High Voltage Double-Flush Combo detox solution.
How Exposed Are You to THC and Other Drug Toxins?
Of course, the number of drugs you take and also how often in a week you smoke weed or cigarettes for example will affect your body differently. A heavy smoker will have to stop several days before a drug test, while a light user may be able to go through with just a same-day solution.
Do You Need the Results of Your Detox Product in 1 Day or in 1 Week?
THC toxins can remain in the body for over a month, so it is important to stop any drug activities as soon as possible before the drug test. A strong detox drink such as High Voltage Detox will speed up the process of your body who is trying to get rid of the toxins.
On that note, we hope this was informative and that you better understand the brand, its products, and its different offers. Just make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients and drink water before and after taking your detox juice.