Is your drug testing around the corner? Do you plan to land the job of your dreams? Are you in a panic, regretting that you had a bit of fun two weeks ago?
Many people end up on our page thinking the old style aloe toxin rid shampoo is their saving prayer, along with the methods we will explain down below. While this shampoo can do wonders, it will struggle to get rid of all the toxins on its own.
Let’s be clear from the start, washing drugs out of your hair is nearly impossible. You will hear a bunch of people saying they passed a drug test using this shampoo. While this is a very potent product, it only works well with Macujo and Jerry J method.
Even though it’s not cheap and you will have to spend quite some time under the shower, this shampoo is your only chance to pass a hair drug test.
So, in addition to the old style aloe toxin rid shampoo review, we will guide you through the necessary steps and ensure you have a positive experience.
What Is Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo?
Don’t be confused by two names mentioned online, Nexxus and the old style aloe rid detox shampoo. Basically, they are the same products! Initially, this shampoo was developed by Nexxus with an intention to help swimmers get rid of the chlorine and hard water minerals build up in their hair.
Even though it showed excellent results, many people complained it had irritated their scalp, so they started questioning its safety. That’s why the manufacturer decided to rebrand the product. They changed the formula to make it a bit milder.
But, as it turned out, old style aloe toxin rid best hair detox shampoo didn’t only remove impurities and chlorine, it striped drug molecules as well. When combined with previously mentioned methods, this solution was so powerful it could open follicles and remove the presence of the drug with a slight hair damage.
The Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo Active Ingredients
Aloe Rid shampoo is formulated with specific ingredients, but two of them tend to stand out a lot:
Propylene Glycol – while many consider propylene glycol to be a magical ingredient, we have to disappoint you. This is a very cheap substance without any detoxifying abilities.
EDTA – this active ingredient, on the other hand, has an interesting profile. Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid can bind metals when used in chelation therapy, and it’s also an antioxidant. Therefore, EDTA is more likely to help than propylene glycol.
How Does Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo Work?
THC metabolites get into your hair through the bloodstream, specifically in part called the cortex, and it’s the typical way lab technicians detect the presence of illicit drugs in your blood.
Now, when you apply any kind of hair detox, it works by removing metabolites from the cortex, starting from the inside and working inward. However, most hair detox solutions have issues reaching the cortex, considering it’s hidden under a tough outer layer called the cuticle.
To strip drugs from your hair, you need to use active components, like hydrogen peroxide. The primary purpose of this product in the Macujo method is to break down the cuticle.
How to Use Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo – Directions
Aloe Toxin Rid works great with Macujo and Jerry J method. Pay attention to the following paragraph because we will provide a brief explanation. For more information, you can check out our articles about Macujo and Jerry J methods.
Macujo Method + Old Style Toxin Rid Shampoo
Macujo method is more likely to damage your hair, so be very careful when proceeding with the following steps:
- Put on rubber gloves and massage Old Style Aloe Rid shampoo into your hair.
- Make a mixture of water and baking soda and apply it to the roots of your hair.
- Protect your hairline with Vaseline and then put pink Clean & Clear shampoo in your hair. Together with baking soda, it should stay like this for one hour.
- The next step would be to shampoo your hair with Tide pods. They feature proteases that break down proteins in the hair.
- Shampoo with Aloe Rid, rinse it, and towel dry it completely.
- Next, apply vinegar first, followed by pink Clean & Clean. Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it out and towel it.
- Shampoo with Tide pods again. Rinse well and towel dry.
- The last step involves applying Aloe Rid again, along with Ultra Clean by Zydot. Dry your hair, and you are ready for passing a hair drug test.
Jerry J Method + Old Style Toxin Rid Shampoo
Jerry J method includes the following steps:
- Don’t smoke pot or use any drugs ten days before the testing. After ten days have passed, bleach and color your hair with ammonia-based hair dye. Of course, use your natural color dye.
- Shampoo and rinse your hair with Aloe Rid.
- Bleach and dye your hair to its natural color one day before the testing.
- Apply baking soda paste and leave it for 15 minutes one day before the testing.
- Shampoo it with Ultra Clean.
If you notice any signs of tingling, burning, redness or any kind of discomfort, stop using a shampoo and contact your doctor right away. People with sensitive scalp or prone to allergies to any components shouldn’t use Aloe Rid. If you are under 18, pregnant, or nursing, do not use this product.
Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo Reviews
We don’t want to leave anything to chance. Here are a couple of most useful reviews on old style aloe toxin rid shampoo we have managed to find:
Check out these reviews, they will provide you helpful insight!
Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo Reviews Reddit
People are more open-minded on Reddit. That’s why we thought it would be valuable for you if we shared some of their experiences and quoted a couple of aloe rid detox shampoo old formula reviews:
Where Can You Buy Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo?
Are you looking to buy an old style aloe toxin rid shampoo? Well, the original product is available only at TestClear.com and toxinrid.com, costing $235.90 per bottle.
You can’t find old style aloe toxin rid shampoo in regular stores, like Walmart, Amazon or eBay. If you are ordering products from their official website, TestClear.com, there are three different types of shipping: regular delivery $22.62, day delivery $34.77, and day express delivery $53.58.
Pros and Cons
- Works great with Macujo and Jerry J methods.
- It’s one of the oldest detox shampoos on the market.
- Contains chemicals that can remove metals from your hair.
- Cosmetic hair treatments tend to reduce drug residue in hair.
- Good online reviews.
- Pretty expensive; one bottle costs $235.
- Ingredients are rather cheap, which doesn’t justify the steep price.
- EDTA and Propylene Glycol are marketed as expensive, even though they are rather cheap.
- No scientific studies confirm the results of Aloe Rid.
- It might damage your hair.
- If you use Macujo or Jerry J methods, you may damage your hands, eyes, skin, and hair scalp.
- Ultra-Clean by Zydot is more affordable and has one study showing it stripped some drug residue.
- Considering it only contains five ounces, if you have a lot of hair, you will run out of shampoo pretty quickly. However, you can apply Ultra Clean by Zydot instead of Aloe Rid.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s answer some of the most common questions users faced over the years. We will focus on real issues and provide you with genuine answers.
How Long Does It Last?
Once you detoxify your hair, it will last until you start consuming drugs again.
Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo Near Me?
The only way to get your shampoo is by ordering it online, at their official website testclear.com or toxinrid.com, but check whether they ship to your state. If these types of products aren’t legal in your place of residence, you might not be able to get them.
Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo Substitute?
Well, so far, we couldn’t find any reliable, or for that matter, efficient alternative to old style aloe toxin rid shampoo. Even though you will find many similar products available online, no one can guarantee their safety or success.
Will Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo Work on Leg Hair?
Aloe Rid Shampoo works on all kinds of hair. Just make sure to follow the steps instructed in this article, and you will remove any traces of the drug.
Does Aloe Rid Work for All Drugs?
This product can remove traces of all the commonly used drugs for traditional ten-panel hair drug tests, including propoxyphene, methaqualone, methadone, PCP, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, opioids, cocaine, cannabis, and amphetamines. Out of these drugs, people are mostly looking forward to removing THC from their hair.
Conclusion: Does Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo Really Work?
Does old style aloe toxin rid detox shampoo work – the ultimate question that’s been bugging everyone, right? In this article, we tried to lay down some necessary information to help you choose the right product for your needs.
We know that facing any kind of drug test is stressful, and you can hardly fake the results. But there is still hope! The good news is that many weed consumers have managed to pass their hair drugs examination by using Aloe Rid shampoo.
Just make sure to shop for genuine aloe rid detox shampoo and apply it with the Macujo or Jerry J method, and you are 100% ready for the upcoming drug testing.