Everyone agrees that detoxification along with prolonged abstinence is the best and the safest method to flush out all toxins from our body and help you pass a drug test.
However, if we don’t have enough time for that, what should we do? In this case, some people suggest “powdered urine” as an alternative solution. Let’s see what it is exactly and if it really works for a drug test?
Many people misunderstand a fundamental fact: “synthetic urine” and “powdered urine” are not the same. In fact, they are totally different! The synthetic urine is produced by chemical substances, while powdered urine is “real” human urine that has already dehydrated and been transformed into dry particles.
Moreover, using powdered urine is indeed less risky than a synthetic one because nowadays many labs can determine if a sample is artificial or not. Therefore, synthetic urine has also been banned in some states. This is the main reason why we recommend powdered urine.
How Does Powdered Urine Work for a Drug Test?
As we mentioned above, powdered urine is made from authentic toxin-free human urine and it still comprises uric acid and other essential substances like the real thing. As a result, powdered urine will not be registered as fake, unlike synthetic urine, as long as you strictly follow the product’s instructions.
However, using powdered urine is not without challenges, especially if you are under strict supervision. It means that you must be extremely careful while hiding the kits, transferring the “made-up” sample into the specimen cup, and destroying the evidence!
Where Can We Buy Powdered Urine?
In our opinion, the best-powdered urine kit ever is from the “Test Clear” brand due to its great reputation for several years as well as the efficiency of their products. Besides, the price is also reasonable.
You can purchase it at $49.95 via the official website at www.testclear.com.
Inside a Test Clear powdered urine kit, you will find 4 items as below:
- A vial of powdered urine
- A 50-ml tube with a blue lid to keep a urine sample
- A temperature strip
- 2 air-activated heaters in a plastic package (for a single-use).
What Are the Pros and Cons of the Test Clear Powdered Urine Kit?
For your convenience, we have listed below the pros and cons of the Test Clear powdered urine kit:
- Test Clear is considered a trustworthy brand and has lots of experience in this business.
- The product has recorded a high success rate and also gained a lot of positive reviews from clients.
- The brand claims that its powdered urine kit will not be identified as fake.
- All needed items are already included in the package.
- It is easy to use and also comes with a complete guide.
- There is no artificial preservative.
- Affordable price.
- The powdered urine kit requires discretion and carefulness in every step of the preparation.
- You need to prepare the sample in advance.
- The product, even in powder form, has a strong smell similar to real urine, so it might be difficult to conceal it.
How to Properly Use a Powdered Urine Kit ?
Once you have a powdered urine kit in your hand, what you should do is to follow these steps below:
- First of all, pour powdered urine in a 50-ml vial.
- Secondly, add room temperature water into a vial until it is full, and then close the cap tightly.
- Shake the container until the powder is totally dissolved.
- Next, stick a temperature strip to the front side of the vial.
- Thereafter, put one air-activated heater in the back of the bottle, directly opposite the temperature strip.
- Lastly, check the temperature of the urine sample. Make sure that it is between 90-100 degrees Fahrenheit or 32-37 celsius.
What You Should Be Wary of While Using a Powdered Urine Kit?
To ensure the best results from a powdered urine kit, there are some important things that you should know before starting your experiment:
The urine sample must be kept in the optimal range, as we mentioned above, before submitting it. Otherwise, this might trigger a failed test.
Do not open the kit bottles until the day of the test.
The product must be used within a year after you bought it.
If the temperature strip doesn’t show anything, it means the sample might be too hot or too cold. In case of overheating, you should open the lid and patiently blow it until the temperature lowers, and vice versa.
Never take the heater off the vial, except if the sample’s temperature has already reached 100F or over.
In case you need more than 50 ml of urine sample, you can add a small amount of water to it, but it should not exceed 75ml.
It is advised to hide your made-up urine sample in a warm part of the body to retain the temperature. For ladies, you may conceal it in your brassiere.
A urinalysis is often unavoidable for pre-employment and it may lead to negative consequences if you receive a positive test result. Therefore, a powdered urine kit could be an excellent alternative solution in an emergency circumstance and it may eventually save you at the last minute.