Going through a urine drug test is sometimes nerve-racking for some people, especially if you’ve been using drugs on a regular basis. That being said, what if there was a way to use clean fake urine for your next drug screening? Would it work? Would it be dangerous? That’s what we are going to find out in the following guide.
What’s Xstream Synthetic Urine?
X Stream Synthetic Urine (rebranded as XStream Fetish Urine) comes in a box containing a bottle of toxin-free fake pee (3 fl oz). Fake urine can be used for a number of different purposes, the main one being for passing a drug test. The XStream Fake Urine kit includes the following:
- 3oz Fetish Urine Sample
- Bottle with Squirt Cap
- Heat Pad
- Rubber Band
- Temperature Strip
- Heat Induction Cap
Although most people use this kind of product for an upcoming drug screening, it is important to note that its manufacturer, X-Urine, is recommending the latter for sexual activities. This must be a way for them to stay clear of the laws surrounding drug testing. Therefore, if you are confused by the branding of the product, now you know why they rebranded it as an adult novelty product.
Why use fake pee Xstream?
On its official website, X-Urine explains in detail the top 5 reasons why people buy fake pee:
For testing equipment, you can use X-Urine to calibrate the equipment. This is obviously a disguise, we all know what it means: using synthetic pee for passing a drug test.
Some cultures believe that urine can provide medicinal properties, and since XStream Urine is cleaner and safer than actual human pee, it can be appealing for those who seek urine therapy.
As the main rebranding of the kit suggests, pee is often a source of adult fetishes. Again, fake pee is much cleaner and safer than human urine, so it’s better for those who want to explore new stuff.
Of course, if you want to prank a friend with fake pee, it can be a fun moment for your next Tiktok video. Be creative!
Deer or Animal Attractant/Repellent
Finally, some animals or insects will be attracted or repelled by the smell of pee. XStream’s synthetic urine carries the natural smell of human urine.
How much for Xstream Synthetic Urine?
The XStream kit alone costs $24.95, but if you feel the need to have more, then X-Urine got you covered. Indeed, on its official store, X-Urine offers 2 internet specials:
- Buy 2 GET 1 FREE XStream Fetish Urine, which will cost you $49.90 instead of $74.85
- Buy 3 GET 2 FREE XStream Fetish Urine, which will cost you $74.85 instead of $124.75
What are the ingredients of Xstream Synthetic Urine Drink?
The fake urine created in the labs of XUrine is very similar to the pee you urinate when you go to the bathroom. To make this a reality, here are the ingredients the manufacturer uses:
- Yellow colorant
- Filtered Water
- Ph balancing
- Urine odorants
- Uric acid
- Sodium phosphate
- Sodium chloride NaCl
- Potassium chloride KCL
Please, be careful to not drink fake pee, as it can be very harmful to your body and digestive system. Also, avoid spraying fake pee around the eyes, and keep XStream’s kits away from children.
A step-by-step guide to using Xstream Synthetic Urine Drink
First and foremost, before you decide to use your XStream kit, note that once the bottle is open, your XStream fake urine is only good for one Single Use Only! You will need to heat the bottle, and once it has been heated, it must be discarded afterward when you’re done with it.
Anyhow, here’s a simple step-by-step guide on how to use XStream Synthetic Urine:
- On the day of your drug test, firmly shake the bottle before opening it.
- Open the bottle and throw away the cap.
- Microwave the bottle for 10 to 15 seconds to get a proper temperature that you can measure with the provided temperature strip.
- Try as much as possible to get the temperature between 94°F and 100°F.
- Screw the provided flip cap and shake the bottle once more to remove the sediments on the bottom of the bottle.
- With the rubber band, attached the heat pads to the bottle. You can shake the heat pads before attaching them, it will help to activate the heating process.
- If you bought XStream for your upcoming drug test, you can attach the bottle to your leg with the rubber band. Put on a pair of jeans to cover your legs and then proceed to the drug testing facility.
- Once you’re alone, pour the fake pee inside the cup they provided and you’re all done!
Can you get fined for using fake pee?
In several states of the United States of America, it will cost you a hefty fine if you get caught using fake urine for your drug test. A fine can go up to $5000 in some cases. Also, since it is considered a federal offense, you could be facing jail time for up to 3 years.
There is always a chance that you get caught while using a product to alter the outcome of a drug test. Nevertheless, fake pee requires you to smuggle a bottle of synthetic urine inside the drug test facility, which can be a stressful experience for some.